Flea Market FLowers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Familiar faces returning for another year

Enchanting Esmerelda

Not of this World

Pat Garrity always has many bloomsand always looks great

One of my favorites, Omomuki is a fabulous plant and looks great with Ruby Spider

A very large bloom on Suwanne Silk

Small Gesture is a tiny little sweet double, I love it!
I spend the winter looking through my pictures but it's much nicer to see the daylilies bloom.  They are starting to take off for sure.  There are many new ones available this year that weren't ready last year.  Earlybird Cardinal is new this year and is supposed to bloom and rebloom for the entire summer.  It has started blooming and I do like it's piecrust ruffled edge and love the color.  I also added Going Bananas which also claims a very long bloom season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment