Flea Market FLowers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Running out of pictures!

To the right of the bridge is row #1

This the end of row #2

Freewheelin and then beginning of row #2



north side of row #2

The empty row in this picture was completely filled in last fall!

from the time I loaded this picture until now I've already forgotten the name!

Different from the one above, I love all the intricate colors in the eye.   I think I am getting spring fever a little early this year.  I think it might be in part due to the fact that I planted hundreds of daylily seeds that I crossed and can't wait to see how they are doing.  It's going to be a very fun summer.  There will be oriental lilies for sale this year to add height and movement to your garden.  Good by for now!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!! It will be so fun to see all the new varieties!!

    ReplyDelete