Flea Market FLowers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Lost and Found


I call this My Favorite Pink but I'm getting close to it's true identity!
 Oh how I love Pink!  This to me is a perfect flower.  I love the shade of pink and the green throat it has.  Then when you add that clean crisp  white ruffled border, you have perfection!  I would love to know what you think.  Which daylily on this post is your favorite?
I am going to add my email address in case it's not easy to find here.
rothdaylilies@hotmail.com
Take care and enjoy your day,
Theresa
Just #501.  That seems sad for such a pretty face.

This one also has a # so I can keep track of it.  I love that pattern

Thinking that this is Smoke Scream

I think I forgot to take  a picture of the tag when I photographed this, it's not really Lost and Found material.

I just love looking at this one so I might put it on here with every new post!    


No comments:

Post a Comment