Flea Market FLowers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Need a boat!

I am not one of those people who complain about the rain.  I just don't, I've always loved a rainy day.  I am now changing my ways and must complain.  Complain to who?  No one seems to listen.  Today my tractor and I were out trying to do a little gardening in between the mists and actual downpours.  There is so much water in the daylily field that if you try and dig anything out the empty hole fills with water.  It's just not that much fun.  Now we have flash flood warnings, it's a bit scary.  I'm going to post some pictures from my yard when I worked in it daily.   These pictures are before the Daylily Farm came my way.  I do think they show how you can mix lots of different plants for a very pleasing effect.  I love the cottage garden look.
This one is Hearts of Fire and grew in my yard before the Daylily Farm.  I think you can see it in the next picture


Orange one might be Paprika Velvet, I always thought it was so bright and pretty







No comments:

Post a Comment