Flea Market FLowers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Take care of the flying flowers!

This was taken in the summer, I had never seen a baby cardinal before.

The mother was keeping a watchful eye over this sweet baby.

One of my favorite non flying flowers is Hap Sandy Ellis.




This one is a mystery today!  
My intention today for writing this blog was just to remind everyone that it's going to get very cold and you might want to refill your bird feeders.  I also want to suggest that you give them water.  I have a plastic water dish with an internal heater (for outside dogs) that doesn't allow the water to freeze.  This works great for the birds they use it all day long.  That's it for today, I also want to remind you about my website, DaylilyFans.com/roth/  Thanks, and have a great day, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment