Flea Market FLowers

Sunday, January 13, 2013






We are now one day closer to spring!  Even though it's cold and wintery outside it's still an exciting time for gardeners.  I spend hours checking out seed catalogs for all of the seeds that I want to sow and grow.  Most of the seeds I order are pumpkins and gourds and other vegetables.  I love seeds.   To place that tiny speck in the ground and then to see the first bit of green, well to me that is a miracle.  It happens every year, and yet I am always still  amazed.  I can't wait to introduce my grandson to this springtime ritual, as soon as he learns to walk!   If you have never planted seeds try it this year, go and enjoy a seed catalog or two and you might just get hooked.    If you want to check out my daylilies you can go to DaylilyFans.com/roth/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment